Friday, June 12, 2009

Supreme Banana Split

Good Morning
We are having banana splits tonight. We were busy with two patients in Emerg and then
we are settling in to eating tonight. Ice Cream chocolate rancid walnuts cherries and bananas.
We all enjoyed them.
Tomorrow I am going Sheila Nelson's in Charlotte to Morgan's graduation. Today I got a few bargains at the Thrift Store in Masset. It is a great Thrift Store and I got a new skirt and a hoodie You can get coffee at this Thrift Store.So I had a nice coffee.
Tomorrow my new friend Judy is driving me to Charlotte after we get off work.
That's all
S

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm Banana Split on night shift.
    That's the best.But I don't think it beats
    our mango crêpes with homemade caramel sauce!!!!!
    Have fun out there little sister

    Dom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they know what mangos are Dom! Never saw one the whole time I lived up there.
    Hey She - if you go back to Masset, you should go see my sister, she is an excellent cook. Let me know and I will get you her number.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sheila, this is crabbing season! Have you been out to North Beach yet? Low tide with a rake or net --- that's all you need oh and then a pot of hot water.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete