Saturday, June 20, 2009

Where have I been?

I know you are all wondering where I have been. Perhaps you may even have been worried that I had fallen upon some unfortunate accident up here in the Charlottes. Well I am fine really. Just a little home sick. I went to Queen Charlotte City last week end and had a great time at Sheila and Marvin Boyd's place for 5 days. I didn't want to leave as she is such a great cook. I walked all around Robertson Island and also went kayaking. Sheila gave me a lesson It was fun as I have never been in a big kayak. It was also their daughter's grad so I got invited to that and all teh pot luck suppers. We hung out with the neighbour on the Island Betty Calam who was my Dr when we lived here and actually delivered Warren.She is now divorced from her husband adn she bought the cabin beside Sheila's.Now I know what to do in my little one. Also I went crabbing and got two beautiful dungeness crab. But I had to go back to Masset that day so I put them live in my back pack and started hitch hiking back here. It took three rides and all women The last ride was almost all the way back and she drove me to the door. At one point by the balancing rock I didn't think I would get a ride but I did get a lift a little further. It only took me a few hours.
So now I am back on nights for two nights and off home I will try to post some pictures on the
blog as I am sure you want to see the Charlottes It rained so much today that I slept all day.Well I am going to get a coffee now I am run off my feet we had a big rush before midnight of two Emergency patients. I need a rest.
S

1 comment:

  1. For a minute there,I thought that the Banana Split was the end of it.
    Don't work too hard !!!!!

    ReplyDelete